We are searching for a full stack developer to strengthen our team. As a full stack developer, you will be part of an intelligent and highly motivated IT team with 16 direct colleagues. You will be working on the Energy trading system at AFS.
The Energy department trades in renewable energy certificates. This is a relatively new market that is still changing and developing. All the systems supporting this desk are developed internally. As PHP developer you will be working on extending the system with new features, fixing bugs and working with stakeholders to deliver a better experience to front office, back office and the other departments relying on the system. The development will take place in close consultation with your direct IT colleagues, AFS’ front office, back office, and other departments.
What we expect:
Must have experience.
- You have at least 3-years relevant working experience
- You communicate fluently in English (or Dutch)
- Projects using PHP 8
- projects using Symfony (6)
- Writing unit and integration tests (PHPUnit)
Nice to have
- Experience with Vue (or a similar modern front-end framework)
- Experience with jQuery
- You show interest in the Renewable Energy and financial services industry
- It’s important you are conscientious, and you have a strong sense of agency
- Open in communication to tackle the project's complexities together
What we offer:
- Enthusiastic and international colleagues
- A fast-growing and ambitious organisation based at Beursplein 5, Amsterdam
- Competitive salary
- Competitive remuneration and training possibilities
- 27 holiday days per year (on full-time basis)
- Participate in activities for our volunteer organisation Jinc
- Delicious lunch options made by an in-house chef
- Discount on ONVZ health insurance (supplementary insurance)
- Various team activities such as annual AFS parties and Friday afternoon get-togethers
Get in touch!
Are you ready for a new challenge and would you like to become part of our team? Then send your application via the application form. Do you have any questions about the procedure or this challenging role? Then please contact our Recruiter, Wietske de Hart, at: Recruitment@afsgroup.nl or +31 (0)20 570 72 56.
About AFS Group
AFS Group is an independent intermediary within Financial Services and Renewable Energy. AFS Group has more than 160 FTEs working for our four entities (AFS Interest, Execution services, E-venues and AFS Energy). With your knowledge and experience, you will know how to structure and further professionalise our team. Entrepreneurship, decisiveness, and a hands-on mentality are qualities we are looking for in our new colleague!
We are happy to recruit our AFS colleagues by ourselves. We do not need help from external parties. If we receive resumes from unaffiliated recruitment agencies, we reserve the right to contact the persons involved directly and treat candidates as regular candidates.