AFS Group is a European financial service provider specialized as an intermediary in the wholesale Financial and Renewable Energy sector. With over 130 employees from offices in 4 countries, AFS provides voice and hybrid brokering, execution, electronic trading, and transaction advice services for a wide range of asset classes. Thanks to the in-depth market knowledge and strong historical relationships AFS can offer her clients added value through best price discovery, time saving best execution and qualified advice.
We are welcoming an additional Frontend Developer to strengthen our team. You will be working on developing the client portal platform for our Energy desk. In this role you will be part of an intelligent and highly motivated IT team with 16 direct colleagues, all of different backgrounds, ages, nationalities and more!
The Energy department brokers and consults in the renewable energy sector. This is a relatively new market that is still changing and developing. We are building a new and innovative service platform for our clients to help provide them with all relevant information about their current or future renewable energy assets, give them insight in the expected production data and advise them on the different pricing and risk mitigation strategies. You will be building the front end for this platform, working on the general onboarding flows and the various widgets and tools that we will be offering our clients.
Must have experience
- You have at least 3 years relevant working experience as a frontend developer
- You communicate fluently in English and/or Dutch
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- CSS pre processors
- Experience with Graphql
- Frontend testing experience (unit testing)
- It’s important you are conscientious, and you have a strong sense of agency
- Open in communication to tackle the project's complexities together
- You show interest in the financial services industry
- Practical knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
What we offer:
- One of the most interesting work environments in Amsterdam, the old trading floor of the historical Amsterdam Stock Exchange
- Working in an awesome, ambitious and driven high performing team
- Energetic and friendly colleagues from all over the world
- A versatile full-time position in a fast growing and professional organization with years of experience
- Competitive remuneration and training possibilities
- 27 holidays per calendar year
- NS Business card (depending on your residence)
- Free inhouse fitness
- A variety of activities with the team
Get in touch!
Are you ready for a new challenge and would you like to become part of our team? Then send your application via the application form. Do you have any questions about the procedure or this challenging role? Then please contact our Recruiter, Wietske de Hart, at: Recruitment@afsgroup.nl or +31 (0)20 570 72 56.
We are happy to recruit our AFS colleagues by ourselves. We do not need help from external parties. If we receive resumes from unaffiliated recruitment agencies, we reserve the right to contact the persons involved directly and treat candidates as regular candidates.